National COVID2019 Websites
Snapshot of COVID19 websites by mainly Governments around the world
Published: Thursday, Feb 27, 2020 Last modified: Friday, May 12, 2023
Update: Better resource for analysing COVID-19 by country
Thanks to a prod by the esteemed @cheeaun, I am collecting country specific Websites that communicate the “Wuhan” Coronavirus Outbreak to their local populace.
I’m using 👮 to indicate the site I believe to be an official respective government site. Not easy to tell sometimes.
My goal is to capture the nuances in the information delivery between each country’s COVID-19 tracker 📊.
- 👮 http://en.nhc.gov.cn/
- 📊 https://news.qq.com/zt2020/page/feiyan.htm#/
- 📊 https://ncov.dxy.cn/ncovh5/view/pneumonia
- 👮 https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
- 👮📊 https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/7e30edc490a5441a874f9efe67bd8b89
- 📊 https://japan-cov-19.now.sh/
- 📊 https://covid-2019.live/
- 📊 https://covid19japan.com/ with github source!
- 👮 https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/0000164708_00001.html
Hong Kong 🇭🇰
United States 🇺🇸
- 👮 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html
- Update: Now they have https://coronavirus.gov
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
- 👮 https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public#situation-in-the-uk
- Update: Now they have https://nhs.uk/coronavirus
South Africa 🇿🇦
- 👮 http://www.salute.gov.it/nuovocoronavirus SSL appears broken due to Akamai CDN?
- 👮📊 http://www.moh.gov.my/index.php/pages/view/2274 website appears a little buggy
Via Reddit I discovered another tracker list.
I welcome contributions by editing the page below!